Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Buckingham Palace Rocked

Dude on odd days in November the changing of the guards happens in front of Buckingham Palace. I went online to see what people had to say about it and most were haters but dude I loooooooooooved it. Maybe it's the wannabe band geek in me.

Starts at 11:30 a.m., but you should get there at least 40 min earlier. If you face the front of the palace, walk all the way to the right end where it looks like nowhere is gathering. I'm telling you it's a great spot!

When it begins, horses travel round with a marching band and soldiers with guns and then they all meet inside for battle of the bands. Dude it was so cool. The band closest to our end played the STARWARS theme. I took tons of video but don't know how to post that here.

1 comment:

  1. I like how you zoomed in on the guard's face. How close were you?

    ReplyDelete