Thursday, November 10, 2011

A Late Review (kris)

I've been raving Bout food but forgot to tell you about our meal at the Eiffel tower! Well it was probably subconscious as the food was not memorable.

We ate at 58 restaurant which serves per fixed meals at two different prices. It's not e food that brings you there though, it's the access. With a reservation there, no lines to go up the Eiffel tower.

Popcorn soup. Random I know. And it was a cold soup. It wasn't bad, it wasn't good. It was just there. The popcorn unfortunately added no pop.

Foie gras belonged to Gus. I did not eat. I'm not that big of a fan of that stuff

Gus's veal. Cooked correctly and was tender.

White fish with special sauce. Again underwhelming so I need not describe a length. It did look nice though.

Above was Gus's dessert. Chocolate. Chocolate is always good.

Ah fromage. Cheese was great. Can't ruin cheese thank god. Rich creamy tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment