Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 2 Paris(Gus)

We asked the concierge where a good cafe outside the Louvre was cuz Mo kept raving about this sandwich he got there. The concierge said Cafe Angeline! We got off the metro at the famous Jardines by the Louvre they were cool. We saw some people doing exercises, needless to say, we did not get motivated...lol! Anyways, Angeline delivered. The food was great I had some French sandwich thing with egg and ham and a shitload of cheese! I'm sure Kris will get into more detail. Off to the Louvre!

We got these front of the line passes and just walked in. Thanks to Gregory the concierge! I appreciate art as much as the next fellow...I just don't know much about it. Art history just seemed too hard for a class that I thought I would never need so I took music appreciation instead. Just like all the lil Asian people I wanted to see one thing...The Mona Lisa! Why? Because I wanted to ask her for a date on Friday(Fugees Reference). Mona was hot! I got a chance to hang with JC and some poor bastard with no dong!


Additional details forthcoming

2 comments:

  1. I like your(Gus) reflection in the Mona Lisa. It's like you're gazing at her ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that funny? He hadn't realized he had done that! - kris

    ReplyDelete