Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Le Gay Paris!!! (Gus)

Paris baby!

I'm not going to lie. I was a little worried about the Parisians. I've never met a Parisian that was mean (unlike the Swedes). However I've heard stories about how much they hate Americans.

We get off the high speed train and hit the Metro and run into a very unfriendly Metro booth worker. I say to myself, self let it go, you would hate everyone too if you worked as a subway both operator with all these dumbass people asking for directions.

We get to the Hotel (standard Hilton) and we are off. First we hit up the Arc de Triomphe...was cool cuz I've seen it on the tour and wanted to check it out. They were having veterans day ceremonies everywhere so we got to check this one out (check out the Eiffel Tower in the background).

Next we hit up the Eiffel Tower. My buddy Dennis told me that his wife and him really enjoyed the restaurant 58 at the Tower so I went to see if we could just walk in and the kid working the desk lol'ed and said typically you need a couple weeks advanced reservation. I figured we would ask the concierge at the hotel when we get back. Took some picks of the tower and found a cool lil restaurant on the way back to the hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment